Employment Opportunity - Chief Deputy
Posted by Amanda Longfellow
Iroquois County Treasurer's Office
The Iroquois County Treasurer's Office is accepting resumes for the Chief Deputy position. This is a full time position requiring a minimum of two years of bookkeeping and secretarial experience. Benefits include but are not limited to health, dental, vision and IMRF pension.
Job duties include:
* Maintain County financial, investment and account records
* Reviews and reconciles ledgers and bank accounts
* Prepare monthly, annual and quarterly reports for the County Board, State, and other entities
* Maintain tax sale information, list of yearly buyers and registration files, and record information at yearly delinquent tax sale
* Keeps records and reconciles statements for the County
* Coordinates audit documents and information
* Performs Accounts Receivable functions for the County
Interested candidates should submit their resume along with three references to email@example.com.
Iroquois County is an equal opportunity employer