Employment Opportunity - ICPHD Financial Officer
Posted by Tyler Robinson
The Iroquois County Public Health Department (ICPHD) is seeking a full-time (35-hour week) Financial Officer.
A Financial Officer must possess the following education requirements:
• High school diploma.
• Associates degree or higher education preferred
• Preferred three years Medicaid and health care billing experience
• Continuing Education may be requested and/or required by immediate supervisor
Under supervision of the Public Health Administrator, the Financial Officer performs extensive clerical work and may assist with certain delegated administrative functions of major importance to facilitate efficient management of clerical, technical and professional services rendered by the office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assistance with grant applications, budgeting and reporting
• Reviews appropriate time and cost studies for timeliness and accuracy, ensures accurate allocation of grant related time/activities
• Coordinates ordering office and medical supplies, ensures proper receipt and invoice payment terms
• Performs Medicaid and healthcare billing for services
Please see the attached job description for a detailed list of required skills and responsibilities.
This position requires a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
ICPHD provides a comprehensive benefits package.
Resumes may be mailed to the Iroquois County Public Health Department, 1001 East Grant Street, Watseka, IL 60970 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary requirements, three professional references, and college transcripts with resume. Please visit for https://co.iroquois.il.us/employment more information including the full job description.
ICPHD makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable US federal, state or local law. ICPHD complies with all applicable employment laws, including but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and the Immigration Reform and Control Act.